Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Favorites

Often when I tell people what I do for a living I get this question a lot...
"I bet your house is filled with flowers, huh!?"
Answer:
Its a very rare occasion when I have flowers that adorn my home. 

All of my creativity and time are exerted on my clients are their events. So its a extra special day when i can actually put together something for myself. These next few pieces were something i put together to just for me!

My version of a cascade bouquet. Callas, tulips, amaranthus, roses and trachelium. I wanted to challenge myself to try something that I wouldn't normally compose.


Classic rose bouquet.


I've been doing my darnedest to be a better blogger. 
So far I would give myself a B+. Thoughts?

I love getting comments so if you see something you like, feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment