Monday, January 3, 2011

Andrea Martin

Andrea's wedding was on a snowy day in late December. I like that Andrea decided to stray away from winter colors and op for a brighter more cheerful palate.


Bouquet was arranged with yellow ranucs, yellow roses, two tulips varieties, football mums and hypericum berries. 



Most adorable bout was a yellow ranuc and some blue wire detail. 

Speaking of bouts- I thought I would give a little insight as to the arrangement of my boutonnieres. Boutonnieres are made for men- men are not head over heels in love with the idea of wearing a flower. In fact most of the grooms that i come into contact with don't even care if they have a flower. I get the o so common phrase "Nothing Big". This is reflective as to why my boutonnieres are small in size. Men don't want a large flower overtaking their left shoulder. 
So now when you look at my boutonnieres in their small simplicity- you will have a inclining as to why.

No comments:

Post a Comment